BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring Striper and Drum fishing is on fire!!! This is prime drum fishing time. There are fish being caught every afternoon to the 90 pound range. This should last til around the full moon on June 11th.

There is also one or two BIIIGGGG!!! stripers being caught on live bait. We had our biggest bass a couple weeks ago which weighed 50 pounds!!!, and fish to 40 pounds last week. We will be trying in the AM for these monsters and in the PM during our drum trips. This should last til around that full moon as well.

There are some nice flounder being boated in the Delaware Bay and on light tackle in the backwater, and of course lots of bluefish action.

We will be running striper trips all this week in the AM, chunking, and/or with live bait!!! if striper fishing is slow, we will flounder fish in the morning... in the afternoon, leaving between 3-5PM we will be drum fishing, and maybe looking for another big striper or two!

Below is the schedule of open spots for the next 3 weeks of 6-2 to 6-11

SUNDAY 4th - 6 spots in the AM or a charter, and 3 spots in the PM for drum.

MONDAY 5th- 6 spots or a charter in the AM.

WEDNESDAY 7th- 6 spots or a charter in the AM, 5 spots in the PM.

THURSDAY 8th- 6 spots or a charter in the AM, 6 spots or a charter in the PM.

FRIDAY 9th- 6 spots or a charter in the AM, 3 spots for drum in the PM.

SUNDAY 11th- 6 spots or a charter in the AM.

WE MAY ALSO RUN LATE NIGHT DRUM TRIPS ON MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY IF THE BITE IS GOOD, PLEASE CALL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THESE TRIPS WILL BE FROM AROUND 8 TO 2AM DEPENDING ON THE TIDE.

AM trips will leave around 6AM, and PM trips will leave between 3 and 5PM, give or take an hour, depending on the conditions.

All open inshore striper trips are 5 hours, and $85 per person, and 6 hour striper/drum trips are $100 per person. 5, and 6 hour charters are also available.

Please call or email with any questions, and we hope to catch some spring stripers and drum with you on the STALKER!

[ 06-03-2006, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am stoked to fish with you guys this Friday.

Are you implying we may be doing some after noon striper fishing as well? Won't hurt my feelings one bit

·
Registered
264 Posts
;) -- Can't wait!!!

I'll touch base mid week to finalize all the plans! I'm hoping to land one of those fish that time has forgotten.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Can't wait i need to get out on the water I am going friday pm....

skip check your mail

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The drummin is on fire!!!

We boated 14 last night to 80 pounds, call to get in on the action before its over!

[ 05-31-2006, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
hey skipper, just saw ya on the DD, any drum or big bass been bitin this week?

been a while since i've been on that island hopper, got the jones back......

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Skip,

Kyle and I both had a great time hauling in those big drum. A questionable trip weather wise turned into a great trip. Thanks Again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts