BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a "one-of-a-kind" 6 pole custom front mounted rod rack off the front of my 2001 Toyota.

Made it myself......custom mounts fit in the tow-hook holes on the the 2001....will probably bolt right up on "near" yeared Toyota Tacomas.....possibly 4-runners also. Not exactly sure if tow-hook hole patterns are the same on all the models.

"New" custom fab price would be $450. This racks only been used a few times.....mostly it's enjoyed the ride! Don't get much time to use it!!! I'm asking $350.00 mounted to your Toy if bolt pattern is the same. I can make custom mount changes to your truck if needed for an additional cost.

Two center rod holders have custom cut-outs for conventionals and the other four are slotted for spinners. Rod tubes will accomodate long butted surf rods without exposing butts.

Located in Vineland

Git'r done!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the compliment!!!

There's always modifictions.:D Or new fabrication for that matter.

Git'r done!!!

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
I could be interested if it'll fit my 2002 Sequoia.... how about a measurement or two so I can eyeball my truck and see if it is close

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Capt. Ed,

Truthfully don't think it'll fit the Sequoia. Your centerline of bumper to top of hood measurement is probably much taller than my truck......Here's the dimensions anyway for a try atleast:

-30 inch center to center of underside tow-hook mounts
-1 & 3/8 inch center to center of two-hole tow-hook mounts
-Approx.15 inch centerline of bumper to top of hood

Dozer...will more than likely bolt right on!!! But we'll have to see where Capt. Ed's @ first.......

Thanks gentlemen!!!

Git'r done!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Dozer....haven't heard from Capt. Ed. Haven't even seen him logged on the site. Will try a private message or email to him.

WELL....can't do that!!! Tried but got a notice that my administrator has disabled "private messaging" capabilities and Capt. Ed choses not to have e-mail sent through the site.......we wait! Though I'm 99.9% certain it won't fit the Sequoia as it's got a full size front end opposed to the small truck front end of the Tacoma.

Will keep ya posted! You can call in the meantime: (856)297-3056

Thanks!

Michael

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My apologies Dozer....you may be out of luck for this rack without mods also!!! I overlooked what you wrote. I saw Tacoma...not Tundra in my eagerness to sell this rack. Your front end will overshadow the height of this rack as well...sorry!
Don't forget "new" fabrication!!!

Thanks!

Michael

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
REDUCED: $300.00 to a Tacoma or 4-Runner owner.....will modify to fit other vehicles @ extra cost.

Git'r done!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vineland is the location by Cumberland County College next to RT. 55.

Clamfish....Wanna buy the truck with the rack??? LOL!

Thanks!
Michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts