BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 63 Pound Bass was taken Sept 9 by Richard Bauer while fishing aboard the Captain Mark. The boat was chartered by Johnny Bush's Racing NASCAR Team and they totaled 36 stripers, keeping 10 from 20 to 63 pounds!
THATS WHY CALL MONTAUK MECCA. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Wow what a catch. And look they had some bait leftover, see it by his right foot ;)

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Is that blood on his tail?
It looks a lot like the problem the OC bass had earlier.

Nice fish, by the way.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Originally posted by Bluewater sportfishing:
looks like the fall run is just starting, cant wait for the big boogly eyed fish to get here. :D :D :D
I'm with ya Kobey!!!! This fall run should be great, with all the bait in the water.... I can't wait I have 2 tags let over from the sping , Wish 2fish kinda spoiled me this spring with striper fever so far I have 52 stripers caught in 2004 , from the river to the bay I was there I even caught some ugly ones ...right Grim , Shorehooks and Harbornights ..I actually released more than I caught ... never the less I will be on the hunt ....never count the little man out ... not just yet... yo try scouting those areas where Vinny and I were discussing though the spring .. you know where i mean ;)

[ 09-11-2004, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: canyon caster ]

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hey Joe,
Capt Mark just called me!!! It appears he had to remove a large white with red head pencil popper with my contact info from that cow's jaw!!!!! :eek: Its in the mail...told ya mine HAD to be bigger than yours

j/k :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Originally posted by KeysKid:
Hey Joe,
Capt Mark just called me!!! It appears he had to remove a large white with red head pencil popper with my contact info from that cow's jaw!!!!! :eek: Its in the mail...told ya mine HAD to be bigger than yours

j/k :D :D :D
I thought you stopped smoking crack when you got a teaching job! :eek: ;)

·
Registered
912 Posts
something looks funny with that picture. Its a 63lb monster and he is looking like nothing not even straining. Look at his arm holding the fish by the gills. Something is not right.

Brian

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
LOL Fellas :D :D
Come to think of it that pic does look a little fishy???? Anybody else? It looks like its stiff as a board (might be)...it kinda looks like all the weight is being supported by the tail?? Dunno? :confused:

·
Registered
31,497 Posts
Gotta say my first thought was strange picture. Looks like it weighs 2lbs and doesn't have the same coloration as the others.

·
Registered
549 Posts
That guy should be straining and leaning backward. Ever look at Al McReynolds holding his world record?? Great job with Photoshop looks like it took some time to do.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.