BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work the stakes nadda,2 throw backs,tried out near flat top nadda,2 throw backs,rode up to the elbow same thing nadda,no throw backs:confused: .We had for the most part a descent drift with 5-7mph of south w&^%d and incoming tide.We did pick up a few snapper blue but that was about it.There is still plenty of debris in the upper bay,fortunetly we had no problem with it.We did LOSE one keeper,but that's what I get for using a old gold hook that did have some rust on it,the hook broke in half as I got the fish to the boat.:eek: Funny I had took the time to tie up new riggs for the rest of the rods aboard.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
I Target Junk Fish Now . If Catch A Keeper Its A Bonus

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
sure is slow out there. I was going to fish this weekend but with the high cost and the slow reports I dunno. Thanks for the report....You might have saved me some gas $

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
It figures Jeff,Murphy's law in effect the one rod with the cruddy rig or frayed line gets the biggun on for a short while. Hmmm I'm wondering if that full moon has a little to do with the lack of fish lately. That and the del. river mud moving through.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Yea...I think crabbing will be way more productive. A whole lot more bang for the buck. Gotta call the marina when I get home. That old motor of mine better be ready. Funny how I haven't seen anyone playing with font styles yet or colors. I'll let ya know iffin I'm going this sat or sun....maybe we could hook up on the chester. I know some pretty good clamming areas down there too. Just scoop em up with your hands. All little necks though

Max

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
bay invader , bro try using some small buckey tails (Bucktails ) enuff wieght to hold bottom tip em with a minner and see if you do better i have done pretty good using this technique :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts