BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headed down to boat for a wax on/wax off party with at my 8 year old's(girl) suggestion
. got topsides & inner gunnels taken care of and she wanted lunch. headed over to tiki bar at harborview for the first time. nice place but our waitress left lots to be desired-slow compared to the blond that was on.

saw part of the bikini contest-1 of contestants was the daughter of a friend of ours-quite the eyeful.

rageboat was trying to tie off as we were leaving so didn't get to say hello.

my girl now wants to go fishing-whats a dad to do.checked the minnow trap-had a few live ones so off we went.she ended up catching a short fluke,short sea bass, and a live clam. it was wind against the tide to slow us down. i caught a short fluke.

ran out of livies so headed to hinches for bait-charter guy on a 33 wellcraft coastal offered his to me-thanks again sorry didn't catch your name.

saw bawguna and the granieri boys while we we out.

tuned out my girl likes to fish so we will plan a few more father daughter nice weather day to see if i can brainwash her into a fishing goddess.

[ 07-31-2005, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Made my day-looking forward to a few more trips with her while weather is nice.

Now if I can get the other 2 interested as well

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
No fishing for me Sun. Tom, but the view at Harborview was real good :D I hear ya about the waitress service. Very slow. Ended up going to the bar and getting our own drinks. With the crowds they are drawing I say they need more help. Great place though.

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rage
I'm not sure if just better help-the 1 waitress looked like she had it together-just needed to smile more but got the food/drinks out to her stations. Believe me I had plenty of time to observe. I'll try it again -maybe she was having a bad day.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
That's awesome Tom! Hopefully you can get the whole family involved, good quality time and you'll need a bigger boat

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats the plan G Man.

She is the first(& Youngest) to express an interest. She was watching me twitch the bucktail and started to mimic what I was doing without even asking, then told me whan it was time to move(once a Schad always a Schad) to redo the drift.

I am alreading changing plans to get her out again reel soon

·
Registered
278 Posts
I here ya Spooled....Nice place there ...Good food and freindly service....Anyway good to see ya having fun with the young one:)....Thats what its all about...Pazman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts