BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1971 nova,no motor,transmission or interior.Ready for restoration.$2000.00.I'm still having problems posting pics,but can e-mail.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take it you don't want me to send you the pics,huh Red.
I guess I should have said,look and make offer.Perfect car for Fred Flinstone or Barney Rubble.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
::GASP::: you are selling the wellcraft Danny???? but it runs so well, WHY???

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
free no go bump for the no va (the big problem in selling this car in spanish speaking lands is that No va literally means NO GO, so nova was a no go down yonder. I do remember when cars in general went to hell in the early to mid seventies, the 75 Nova 350 SS was still pretty hot (Ford dropped the ball with its V8 powered Fairmont chassis, they could have really kicked *** but eh, its almost 30 years ago, time to get over it!)Good luck with getting rid of that nova shell, someone will want to do a restoration on it!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Have some friends that that might be interested. When you say it is a Fred Flintstone car I take it the floor pan is rotted out, right? If so, is the rest of the car sound. I also need to know if it is a 2 or 4 door, was it a 4,6 or 8 cyl.(yes, strange but true, GM used the same 153cid 4 cyl engine in this car found in the 120H.P. Mercruiser) stick or auto and is the 2000.00 price tag firm? Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts