BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
72 sportcraft 20ft.Step up though windshield (not cuddy)High sides!!Lots of room to fish!Extra bench seat included.Apelco 4500 vhf and new ant.Humminbird 200dx.Am/fm cass.Newer seats.Passed coast guard check 2002.16 and 6 gal. port. gas tanks.Rod holders.New windshield plex.glass.Bottom painted last season.Motor 79 140 v4 johnson.Runs strong.New starter,water pump and thermos.Trailer lil,rider.(no title)Reg. as homemade. Newer tires, axle,light kit,2 speed manuel winch,and landing gear.All 2 years old.Boat can go right in the water.Needs no repairs..$1850.00 obo.E-mail to Get pics from [email protected] (re: boat pics)Thanks

[ 03-31-2004, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Chuckles9368 ]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK :Here,s one for the money tight,my wife says no boat.We don,t have the money.But I want a boat screw her.(Type of guy)I will consider trades,Street bike or street and trail.Of same value or around.A four wheeler ,or a ford ranger pick-up 4x4.The boat can be seen just outside Elmer,N.J.,And will be listed on ebay next week.I don,t need the money thats way the trade thing came in.Could consider other trades,bring them on.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Chuckles, thinking your the guy I got the 200x parts from, gotta be, what no boat now? say it ain't so.......

anyone interested, I've dealt with him before, more than fair, seen the boat.

good luck selling her

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey design,How you making out?Hows the 200x?Still have some parts around if you need some.Thanks for the bump!Unloading the 20 footer and my bass boat,going for something in the 16 to 18 size.Two boats got out of hand.Drop me a line if you need something for your X.Later

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Snooks your right any trade!!!will be considered!Thanks again for the offer!!Only problem is I,d have to get a table for the stick!Thanks again

·
Registered
723 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts