BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from my Florida trip and man it was fun! Caught so many fish, but the most notable trip was fishing in Miami canals with Captain Shane fishing guide. He put me on many Peacock bass and i have caught my personal best there. Check out my video!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! it actually match the soles of my shoes too.. i was wearing black/orange water shoes ^^

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Nice job, those Peacock bass are a blast to catch. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks all, yeah it was epic and i still wake up thinking about them.. the colors, the fight, the size... makes me wanna move to florida haha! back to NJ >_<

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Yes I accept full responsibility for my actions. I just hate the traffic around Miami. Its like driving through Philly at rush hour. I have to go to a wedding in Key west next November. That might be a possibility.

Haha I hear ya. November is a great time to fish for them, and we would not be traveling to Miami. All those big ones I have posted were all caught in Palm Beach County, as far north as West Palm Beach. I occasionally fish Broward county too. I dont think we've fished since I bought the Hobie from you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts