BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stealth Mode, Insomniac and myself will be driving down from Philly in a black Pathfinder. Come say hello and grab a refreshment:thumbsup:. Well have plenty of bottled water and Snapples;). I'll be in a black Gloomis hoody. Don't worry about Peta, I'm bringing A case of Dial soap bars, its like garlic and vampires.:razz: Look for the sign that says "I Shot Paul Watson". Joking of course.

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
Cannot get the day off but Im gonna do some work at the Oaks show to make up for it

RyanF

·
Registered
18,481 Posts
I'm already here. Wheres the bus?:D

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See y'all down there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
Hope to see alot of guys down there.
i am meeting sliperyeel and taking the train.

Ryan, hope to see you at oaks
That would be great - we can talk about a rod I want you to build

RyanF

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Matt make sure Stealth Mode takes it easy down there....you know how quickly that mad dog can fly off the handle....wouldn't want to have to start a "Bailout Stealth Mode" fund.
I've seen the temper..clearwater beach...lol. Almost an all out brawl out front of the hotel we stayed at with Tbags. Tbags is the ultimate instigator though,I wanted to mame him a few times back in the day. I just hope stealth takes his anger out on those who deserve it...............like emp! Hopefully the peta freaks don't get out of hand;) or else we'll unleash the angry red cockasorus. :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've seen the temper..clearwater beach...lol. Almost an all out brawl out front of the hotel we stayed at with Tbags. Tbags is the ultimate instigator though,I wanted to mame him a few times back in the day. I just hope stealth takes his anger out on those who deserve it...............like emp! Hopefully the peta freaks don't get out of hand;) or else we'll unleash the angry red cockasorus. :D

Just bring food and there will be no temper : )

Actually between list whining down there and lack of food for stealth...those politicians should be in a world of hurt! :razz:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Matty, you have to remember you already have a name given by Bay Stalker - After your notorious whining & cheating in Fantasy Hockey you were given a name...

You should guess the name before I unleash it to the Barn... :huh:

And by the way folks, THE GOOCH is none other than THE GUNT!!! He can't get off his lazy keister even if ACME opened a department for a professional 'meat sniffer'.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just bring food and there will be no temper : )

Actually between list whining down there and lack of food for stealth...those politicians should be in a world of hurt! :razz:
Winning you mispelled it. Steamer admitted he cheated friday night, you backed the wrong horse bro;). I have no doubt there will be at least a wawa classic with everything on it sitting on the dashboard for the ride down:). We're also going to a five course italian dinner afterward.

Matty, you have to remember you already have a name given by Bay Stalker - After your notorious whining & cheating in Fantasy Hockey you were given a name...

You should guess the name before I unleash it to the Barn... :huh:

And by the way folks, THE GOOCH is none other than THE GUNT!!! He can't get off his lazy keister even if ACME opened a department for a professional 'meat sniffer'.

Gooch and I are gonna make you two wear helmets when we fish together. :D I'll call ya later.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ill be hanging sheet rock with missingtwo , but we will be there in spirit.

give them hell gents.

will do Josh. I should be down full time very soon. You me and M2 should go grab a beer sometime soon:thumbsup:.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.