BASS BARN banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're looking for a really cool 4x4 truck to cruise the beach, dump some stuff,or haul your catch around in then this may be the truck for you. It has an #8000 dump bed and an #8000 fishing reel mounted on the front ...will reel in large great whites and small submarines just kidding! But got your attention! I am selling two of my vehicles from my collection. I have this very nice Willys Truck with less than 55k on it , it has the Kaiser SuperSonic Engine w/ 2bbl carb and manifold,Timken rear Dana Front Rear 5:38 to 1 ratios. I have converted it over to 12 volt and GM HEI ignition. The frame ,body and drive line are in collectors type condition. I also have a brand new never assembled bed that will go with it as well as boat load of extra parts.I have yet to get this beast stuck in snow sand or mud. I'm looking to get 10.5K for the truck with all the extras. I have a ton of pics of it and posted some below.
Now, The other car is a vintage Corvette that I am going to post after someone I promised to get get first chance makes his decision. It is a multiple trophy winner at local shows.more to follow

willy19
willy12
willy13 web page willy15 willy16 willy17 willy18 willy20 willy21

willy1 willy2 willy11

·
Registered
133 Posts
Awlsome truck!! Had one years ago with the huricane flat head six I used for surf fishing on LBI. I use to but it in low range and 1st gear and it would follow me down the beach like a puppy as I was plugging for bass.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!that it will do! the 5:38's and compound transfer case gear it down so low that I can actually out walk it at WOT and yet I can roll 55mph around town or on the highways. Drive this truck just about every chance I get, The John Deere paint should be finished up sometime very soon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any Offers? I'd like to sell it,maybe I'm a just a bit high on my ask. Will consider reasonable offers of cash and or fishing boats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.