BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'89-26' BlackWatch with 1997 Evinrude Ocean Runners, less than 300 hrs on motors,She is very fast and has a great ride. New plumbing, electrical, C&C Hard-top, New Awlgrip (FL Yellow)on hull and topsides/cockpit (snow-white) All new bronze thru-hull fittings and pumps. New fridge and cabin cushions . This boat is ready to fish and must be sold. $37,500.00 or best offer. 609-780-0609 or e-mail Boat can be seen at Holtz Boatworks-See Joey.

·
Registered
12,888 Posts
Fin Advisor ride over & take a looksee for me.

Ill let you deal with the boys

[ 11-10-2005, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
that is a pretty boat !If she had a full transom as opposed to the cut she would have been mine by now. (just my opinion)Joe does great work

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I guess we were typing togeather spooled. that boat is awesome as I watched him redo this boat from the start a few years back. I still have the full transom fetish or I would have bought this boat after the albie. the boat has just been completed and has low,low hours and shes quite a looker.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.