BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
351 CI, tow package, good beach/work truck. 185K. New battery, oil pump, sump, screen, hoses, coil. $2700.00. Offers considered.

[ 03-13-2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Jimbo ]

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Wow Jimbo,
You've been hangin' on to that for awhile now.Any pix?They might help.I have a '91 so I'm already set with a Bronc for the beach.Here is a sight you may want to look at.To place a classified.
click here

[ 03-13-2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Sudsrat ]

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought a Expedition back in Sept. The Bronco needed a oil pump before I could try to sell it. Fall fishing, then winter... I just had the pump put in a few weeks ago. I was going to keep the Bronco for my daughter who's just starting to drive. We're going to get something smaller like a Wrangler. I can tow it behind my motorhome. The Bronco has been a good vehicle. I needed something nicer.

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I towed my 22' Hydrasports with it. I'll try to see what's on the hitch itself. I'll try to get pics tomorrow & email them.

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some rust over the rear wheel wells which is typical of the model. The tailgate was rust repaired when I bought it two yrs. ago. They were known for rusting from water entering the rear window.

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yellow Jacket, send me your email & I'll send pics. I don't know how to put them on here.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
ill tell ya jimbo, she might be 15 years old, but what a beauty!

why didnt you want it yellow jacket????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts