BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I go again selling off more fishing items:

9' 8wt Redbone Fly rod, 8/9 Orvis Battenkill reel, 8/9 Orvis spare spool, Cortland deep sinking and clear intermediate lines, assorted flies, fly line cleaner, leader material, fly floatant, reel cases..........$175 or best offer

If anyone is interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and i will give you the address to the website with the pictures and descriptions of the fly fishing combo.

Thank you.

[ 10-30-2004, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: pmjasper ]

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian,
I have very little stuff now. I just don't really have the desire to go fishing that much anymore. Got rid of all my fly tying and fly fishing gear and 95% of what I had for fresh and saltwater. I figure if I go I'll hit up a charter boat and use their gear.

Between the process of getting divorced, my roommate moving out of the apt. and everything else, I need to pay off my debts and get my stuff in order.

I hope everything is going well for you. Maybe we'll hook up on Fins or B-Back someday. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Brother. i want to get together sometime soon over a few beer and shoot the s--t. been a long time since we fished together. Really hope all is well and that you are still banging out those killer flies. Keep in touch buddy

[email protected]

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
Phil, you may want to reconsider taking a fishing trip. I am in the same divorce process as you (almost 2 years now) and the money has become quite tight. I feel your pain bro. But a day on the water is about the only thing that keeps me sane. Regardless, I just wanted to wish you luck dude. It's a very difficult time right now, but you will survive. Go hook up a big fat striper and you will feel much better

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rageboat,
Sorry to hear about your troubles as well. I need to sell these items so i can pay down some of my debt. Unfortunately, my desire to fish has decreased drastically over the past year. All that being said however, I'll probably try to get out one time this fall and give it a shot.

The items listed are still available. anyone who wants to make an offer or for links to pics can contact me at [email protected].

Thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts