BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I am selling my 97 F-150 due to recently buying a 2006 Nissan Titan. Wasn't really looking, it just kinda happened, the best ones always are like that, whether they be cars, boats, or women! Anyway here's the details:

1997 Ford F-150
5.4 liter v-8
95,500 miles
auto, a/c, p/s, am/fm cass, 6' bed w/ liner, class III hitch, XLT pkg, lots of power stuff, windows, mirrors, etc.
New tires early last year.
new brakes/rotors this year
new exhaust
recent full tune up, plugs, fuel & air filter, throttle service.
transmission serviced this spring
have documentation on all.

send e-mail if interested.

asking $6,500 or best offer. NADA lists low retail at around 7200 for this truck.

thanks,

harry

[ 06-10-2006, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: dixie noormiss ]

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks always, seems like it has some b#*ls and will do just fine towing my boat. will kinda miss the F-150 when she's gone, been a good truck to me....

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i can email digital photos to anyone interested as well, beore you take the drive to delaware

[ 06-12-2006, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: dixie noormiss ]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hey dixie, can you send me some pics at [email protected] if still avail? I live down in smyrna and have my car on e-bay until sunday then I start looking again for a truck to tow the boat with?? Thanks

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey ryan, its still available, you have email!!! thanks!

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by Always a mate:
Good luck with the Titan. I have an 04 and love it.
I have an 04 Titan and love it also. Bump this Ford up.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks frayed knot! more i drive the titan, the more i like it! can wait til the 500 mile break in is done so i can start towing. BTW, the Ford is still available, and will accept reasonable offers! can't keep 2 trucks, momma won't be happy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.