BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
allright guys, here she is again. i have to get rid of her soon because the rent is due on my '06 titan and the ford and i can't keep both and my wife is ready to kill me!!! here's the details one more time...

97 ford f150 2wd xlt pkg xtended cab p/u. 95,500 mi.
auto,, a/c, o.e.m. am/fm cass stereo,power windows, doorlocks, and mirrors. new exhaust, trans serviced this spring, and recent full tune up. also have class III reciever hitch on truck, and the best part, it's already got a bass barn decal in the rear window:) !

$4700 firm, it's a great tow vehicle, and BTW, still have the original owners manual too. will email pics to serious inquiries only. i am 15 mins from the DE mem bridge on the DE side, and can arrange to meet someplace if neccessary. thanks!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mortgageman, your eamil is blocked, sent a msg thru the moderators, so you can respond to that. she's a still a good truck....somebody is gettin a good deal at this prrice!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dixie, what engine? Also,
I would like to see pixs as well. Definitely interested. I am about 15 minutes on the Jersey side of the DMB.

Dave Woolbert

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jeez, sorry guys i knew i forgot somethin! it has the triton 5.4 liter v8. for the two guys looking for pics, i'll send them today after work.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
back to the top, any takers????

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ttt.............

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Hey,

I called Tuesday am, at about 10, left a message

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
How is it on fuel?

Good motors. I have the same pick up truck for a sales rep but have no clue on the mpg. I'm just the schmuck that signs the check.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Harry

I'll get back to you tomorrow I will probably take it, it's just logistics now

Bob

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
too ez,
rough guess on the mpg would be in the neighborhood of 13-18 mpg. 13 woould be stop ngo city stuff, with open road interstate travelling approaching the 18 mark. the numbers drop a little when towing of course, but not alot with my boat (17 carolina skiff) thanks!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Dixie
Is the interior clean?

I have another rep that wants a mini van and I'm trying to push the issue of a truck.

Anything you have would helpful. I need some AMO!

Thanx
Ryan

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey ryan, its as clean as can be expected for a 9 year old truck. there are some stains in the carpet and smudges on the upholstery where it is touched on a daily basis, but no tears, burns, or stuff like that. i am sure a good detailer could get the stuff i mentioned out w/o a hassle. all the vinyl is in good shape as well, no holes, breaks, or tears in it. there may be a few errant golden retriever hairs that i missed when i cleaned it last, though:) !

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I had the same truck, 97 F 150 with 136k on it. They are solid vehicles. However i had the 4.6. This is a bigger stronger motor. The mileage on this vehicle is nothing. You can easily rack up 300k on this. good looking vehicle and a great price. someone should suck this up. good luck.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for the compliment, i tried to take good care of her!!!:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dixie, still may be interested. Family has some allergy problems. You mentioned the dog, which shouldn't be a problem, but howw about smoke. May sound petty, but are you or whoever operates the truck smokers.

Have a phone # where I can reach you?

Dave

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jersey jake, no one in my family smokes, so the truck is smoke free. give me a call @ 302-229-7937 if you have any questions. have another barner w/ some interest too so she may be going soon. guess i should say i don't smoke either!!!:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts