BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't fished the new bridges yet. Anyone got any reports on the new rainbow channel bridge? How bright are the lights?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Barrell,

If you don't mind company and your spot is good for a paddle kayak(OK Caper), I'd love to fish with you. I'm on vacation this week and can do any night. I usually fish the OC area, but I'd like to check out new spots.

I launched at the kayak ramp at night a few times. The bridge right there has some good shadow lines. You can also follow the sod banks to get to Rainbow Channel.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I'm down Turkey hunting and seen a guy anchored up last few nights. No idea if he's catching but 3 nights in a row may tell ya something

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I just checked the board. I got to be at work on Saturdays by 9 am though. I mostly go out 8pm until around 12-1 am.
Barrell this is a spot I am very familiar with. I could show you a few things. Headin out sat. Am (5/10) round 5ish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.