BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all of you who attended the show a big thanks from me and my students. We had a blast today. The final count after looking over the tickets, 711 people through the door. Not bad for my second year. To my vendors, AOK, Slammer, TackleDirect, Rolling Tackle, SeaHunt Plugs, BigBites, Hoff and to the countless of others a million thanks for all your help to making this a great event. I'm expecting bigger a better things for next year. Baystalker, thank you again for your donation of plugs. Looking forward to having you be a part of my show in any capacity. Now back to cutting up on my fish catching ability.:D

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Was going to call ya to see how it went. Sounds like a success.
Kudo's to YOU for doing it! The fish gods will shine upon you...as for mother nature and which direction she blows.....cant help ya there...she can be a real b***h.:D

Nick

·
Registered
689 Posts
Nick great job you do for the kids, not just today but all year. Sorry I couldn't make it I am sick with the flu. See you soon.

Ted

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Me and my brother had a blast good job!!!:D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Nick........Thanks to you and the "crew".
AOK had a great day at your event.
Have to re-stock the bins for Asbury!

Hotdogs were great!

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad you had a good time. You guys really give these kids a great opportunity to go fishing, which is the most important aspect to this show.

Young-gunz wish I would have met you.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Nice job by the kids and you Nick. I love how big of a space the school has for the show - no pushing and rubbing elbows. I talked to a few of the vendors and they were very happy with the crowd, even on a nasty day. Did I win the yellow/white Bay Stalker? I put all my tickets in that basket.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nick,
You and the kids did an awesome job today, they should be very proud of themselves!! Great seeing all the barners who showed up with all their support also. Looking forward to next years show witch I'm sure will be bigger and better!
See yea all at Asbury!!!

Bluesfish:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Good seeing all you guys today. The show was great and the kids did a great job!!..:).......

·
Registered
600 Posts
Great work today Nick, you are doing great things for the kids and the fishing community of the Ocean City area. I cant be more proud than I am for being apart of todays event.

John

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
JohnnyV.............great to finally meet ya!

Thanks to all the Barners who stopped on by today!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts