BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this is the offshore section and I would rather be talking about catching fishing than promoting product.

However, I want to publically Joe @ Terminator Tackle for constantly going the extra mile. Over the past month I have reached out to him several times in a pinch (namely, I need x product within the next several days) and he always makes it happen. Simply put, he is a great example of a Bassbarn Advertiser who is offering well priced products along with top tier customer service.

Thanks Joe.:thumbsup:

Peter

·
Registered
865 Posts
Absolutely agree he was a big help setting me up with my custom north fork i cant wait for it to be done!!! :)

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I know that this is the offshore section and I would rather be talking about catching fishing than promoting product.

Thanks Joe.:thumbsup:

Peter

You should give him the press & it absolutely belongs here! He is a good guy and one of the few that does in fact know his product inside & out! :thumbsup: The guys here should know about the good things once in a while. ;)

·
Registered
726 Posts
That new Hydroglow LED Swordlight Joe hooked me up with has been getting good use this winter in Ft. Lauderdale :thumbsup: The bite is on!

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Joe is a good dude...that is the extent of my man love.:thumbsup::D

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Bought these from TT, great price, fast shipping, excellent product. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
not having purchased anything from joe yet....key word is yet...but having had a few conversations with him he is a stand up guy and when ready i will be ABSOLUTLY be going to joe for some sweet custom rods that we spoke about..

·
Registered
971 Posts
Tidewater

Yep, Joe is a great guy to deal with, although he DID buy the Tidewater over the SeaHunt, but we wont hold that against him... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Joe's good. Last year (took some doing;)) and this year(easier), he got it done. He keeps on it till its done. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts