BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DATE SAT. 4-30-05
Time start fishing @ 6:00 A.M weigh ins @ 5:00 P.m
after party is @ 6:00 p.m will include awards and hot buffet with a cash bar at the bayview
prizes are based on 2 heivest fish per boat
1st place 3,000
2nd place 2,000
3rd place 1,000
-----------------------------------------
and calcutta payout is as follows for The heaviest fish weighed in :::
This is based on 100.00 per boat from the amount of boats that enter the calcutta .........

65% for first --- 25% for second --- 10% for third

PRICE FOR TOURNEY IS PER PERSON 225.00
will be taking 5 persons with Capt Kobey or myself being the 6 th man filling out the TEAM BUNKER HEAD CREW !!!!
THIS WILL INCLUDE EVERYTHING !!! except tip ...
The Boat for the entire 11 HRS.
All BAIT,TACKLE,and ICE,entrance Fee's and calcutta fee's,includes the after party.....And will be on a first come first serve basis...A deposit of 100.00 Holds your spot !! as We reciece your depost ,we will post your name up as an official TEAM MEMBER .....THANKS,BLUEWATER SPORTFISHING (TEAM BUNKERHEAD)
ALSO THE BOAT WILL NOT TAKE ANY CUT FROM ANY PRIZE MONEY WON !!THE 5 OTHER TEAM MEMBERS WILL SPLIT ANY AND ALL WINNINGS !!!!!
LETS HOPE FOR A DAY LIKE THIS !!!!

[ 03-31-2005, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seems we now have a few spots left for the tourney!!!
PLEASE seriously interested only !!!
This is not a game we are playing,I dont know why ,people would email,and ask to be counted in and where to send the deposit,Then are never to be heard from again .............
Stripers are starting to bite as the weather warms thee water !!!
CHUNKING THE LARGE BASS SHOULD BE IN FULL SWING COME TOURNEY TIME !!!!!This is a chance for Barners,to take part in chunking forlarge bass in a tourney,and have a good time doing it with other barners or friends,Please lets keep it that way ..Thanks,Vinny

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bass Rookie,
2 spots still open,and waiting on a deposit from another...By monday ...

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who know's maybe we'll have ta use 2 ringers ;)
:D

2 of my sons Vinny and Ray with some nice DB CHUNKED STRIPERS !!! 2004

[ 04-01-2005, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have deposits from 4 persons.....Waiting on 1 more deposit ta go for a full team,Ya know what ta do if ya wanna fish the no bones with us !!!
TEAM BUNKERHEAD MEMBERS !!!!!
1- WIZ WIT
2- JOHNROGERS
3- mystery guest
4- OPEN2SHOOT
5- Yankee Hater
LETS GET IT ON !!!!!!!!!

CHUNKED DB STRIPERS

[ 04-07-2005, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Vinny wish I could join you guy's but I'll be in the Key's good luck and bring home the big one. I'll call you about the the trip I think its May 5. Good luck Kobey and Vinny. Buddy

·
Registered
565 Posts
vdawg,

i would like to take the last 2 spots, but i am just waiting for comfirmation for my fishing partners sons hockey tourney, it might be april 30th, i will find out by tomorrow afternoon, then i will let you know if we can make it,

thanks
anthony

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Bud H:
Vinny wish I could join you guy's but I'll be in the Key's good luck and bring home the big one. I'll call you about the the trip I think its May 5. Good luck Kobey and Vinny. Buddy
BUDDY,
Have a good trip to the Key's and have a great time !!!You know we would love ta have ya aboard for this one,and also any time ;) after all we have the same passion,Hunting for the LARGE on the CHUNK,live line,or what ever it takes :D Thanks,for the well wishes !!I cant wait Ta Get out with you guy's in our quest for the Large,in the pre game warm ups for the ASA :cool: ,Vinny

[ 04-03-2005, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by admjr33:
vdawg,

i would like to take the last 2 spots, but i am just waiting for comfirmation for my fishing partners sons hockey tourney, it might be april 30th, i will find out by tomorrow afternoon, then i will let you know if we can make it,

thanks
anthony
Anthony,
It's gonna be a good time for sure !!! IF you guy's can make it.Please Call me as soon as you know whats up !!There are a few others interested,But kindda in the same position you are waiting on word from a friend ....But as promised it will have ta be on a first come first serve basis ....We will be at the boat today installing the didgital sounder unit & Transducer,also the carpenter will be there making the cabin more comfy !!! Try these phone numbers 610-220-0874 - 609 889-6969 Thanks,Vinny

[ 04-03-2005, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
John,Yeah it sure will,and no need to be sorry !!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we will be fishing the no bones on the 30th on the (bunkerhead)Bluewater sportfishing a bass barn sponser and paid advertiser !!!!!

[ 04-03-2005, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OPEN2SHOOT,
Sent ya mail !! Welcome aboard to you and your friend !! We are looking forward to fishing with you guy's and The rest of the TEAM !! as soon as i recieve that last deposit i'll add your friends name,and it will be official The Full TEAM BUNKERHEAD !!!
I Am PUMPED FOR THIS DAY IN A BIG WAY
I CANT WAIT !!! Vinny

[ 04-06-2005, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anthony,
Im sorry We couldnt accomadate you this time !!
We may be doin it again in the Fall ....
Give Me a call when your ready,and we'll set ya up on a charter trip with Your Boy and friends !!
Thanks,Vinny

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OPEN2SHOOT,
Thanks Man,we are pumped and ready to roll as well!! Glad ta have a full TEAM !!!!!See Ya SOON !!!and looking forward to it ....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.