BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sittin here thinking about what I got coming up the next few days - and it dawned on me it is about as close to a guys perfect few days as you could want. So much so that I felt the need to post:

- Sunday I'll be on the beach surf fishing. Most likely OC and Brigantine areas. Also Fishing the dark Sunday night/Monday AM as well, as I'll be crashing at a friends place in Brigantine.

- Monday night I'm going to a Flyers Alumni Charity event at the Borgata. Taking a few clients - it's for a great cause: The Jenny Barber Foundation. Many current and past Flyers attend, as well as many other sports and local celebs. Great reception and dinner - and Eagles Monday night football at the bar. Then a little BlackJack afterwards.

- Tuesday the charity event continues with a golf outing at Blue Heron Pines.

I was actually thinking about hanging Tuesday evening for some more fishing, but can't because of a school meeting for one of my kids. (oh well can't push my luck)

So in the span of a few days: fishing, hanging with some celebs, cocktails, great food, football, blackjack, and golf. Does it get much better? :D

Just so you don't think I am a total slug, I am coaching two soccer games on Sat. I'll also no doubt be completing several chores around the house. That is the "normal" weekend for me.

Maybe I'll see some of you guys on the beach on Sunday?

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Yep, Sounds Like A Full Plate On Tap For You..
I am sure you deserve it Andy and I wish you a keeper bass,some autographs,a EAGLES win,many aces and face cards and a hole in one..
Oh,And good luck in the Soccer matches and I hope not too many things on the Honey Due List..
Take Care,and have a Ball.............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts