BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with capt Scott on fri. in the AM. Had an open boat trip. Left the dock at 5:30 and by 6 AM had the 1st fish hit the deck. The Blow was hard the entire trip, but the desilu handled it wonderfully. After 5 hours we boated 18 bass and fed about 20 spots to lucky bass. We had a newbie catch his 1st bass a 36". All in all a great day. Scott put us on fish the entire trip.
Thank you to the Desilu staff.
Steve

·
Registered
539 Posts
Had a similar experience on Saturday. Scott and Niles put us on the fish and worked hard all morning. We had a few over 34, our fill of slots and plenty of middle guys.One of the best boats/captains in the area. Thanks for a great trip guys! Doug W

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Steve and Doug,thanks for the kind words and for fishing hard,I had a lot of fun out there this weekend and we caught a couple fish to boot!!
Try to post the pics if you can,thanks again.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
I Was whooped last night,at least I didnt` get pulled over coming home this week!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Scotty:
That is because my van will not go over 65.

Steve and Doug thanks for catching fish with us and the kind words about the boat. A person has to experience the cat to appreciate it, especially in bad weather.

Look forward to fishing with you again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.