BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the holidays approaching and all the busy work coming up and the weather the whole month of Oct my partner and I decided to pull the boat but with the weather report looking good for Sunday the 19th we decided to go one more time you guys know just one more. Well I am glad we did, the day started out beautiful with sun and very little w#$%d the tide was cooperating with our schedule high at 11:30 or so for the bay area we got our fresh ordered the night before so we were good. Got on the hook about 8:00am about a half an hour later a nice big blue for the first action then my partner lands our first of the day a big beautiful 35" we had two run offs in between then bang another beauty 40" 25lb striper we were in hog heaven. We had the gaff ready but we used the big net this time the week before we struggled with the small net not this time. Some time later we nailed our slot fish 271/2" One more flurry and we hit change of tide slack into outgoing called it a day around 2:00pm. Boat ran great, meat in the box,good friendship,great weather.The kicker for me was I left my bonus tags at the house and was kicking myself in the butt, but the way the good Lord worked it out was perfect. Well I am tempted to go one more time but I think I should leave well enough alone for this season Thanks Barners for all your input and motivation.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks for the report..Way to get e'm bud...It was a nice day out there...Being on the water does wonders for me...Catching fish is a real bonus and watching freinds act like big kids is even better:)...We had action yesterday but we were a little late getting out so it was like hurry hurry hurry...Caught fish snd still enjoyed the beauty of it all:)...Pazman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts