BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Later this week we will be heading down to S.C. for the Henry's Tackle Show. Try to picture over 700 booths with nothing but tackle. :cool:

After that I will be in and out of the store during the week. I will be there on the weekends so stop by for some coffee and find out whats new in tackle.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Fred safe trip and find us some new goodies!

I'll have to join you one of these years - talk about a tackle ho's dream - the wet kind

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I thought you were gonna be my sanden BIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH !

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thanks Fred,I Would love to stop in this winter for coffee and conversation. Oh yes, please make sure you renew your contract with the "clam bellie" people for 06. Could not imagine not having FRESH bellies.
Happy New Year. Hope to see you soon.
Mole

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
WHEN KRAZY K AND CHUNKYTHING(THIS IS FOR OLD PEOPLE) THEY TELL THEM THEY LOOK LIKE COKLA-FRAN AND THEY ASK WHERE OLLIE IS. DANDY KNOWS OF WHAT I SAY. TWIN D'S IS JUST A KID.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Good Luck Fred!
Hurry Back!
Nightstrikes will be on double duty as the only Home Port moderator!

·
Registered
22,989 Posts
Fred, where in South Carolina??

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by Bgsdad:
Good Luck Fred!
Hurry Back!
Nightstrikes will be on double duty as the only Home Port moderator!
:D

·
Registered
22,989 Posts
Jack, he must still be sleeping. Sure hope Mike does the driving. :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
WHEN KRAZY K AND CHUNKYTHING(THIS IS FOR OLD PEOPLE) THEY TELL THEM THEY LOOK LIKE COKLA-FRAN AND THEY ASK WHERE OLLIE IS. DANDY KNOWS OF WHAT I SAY. TWIN D'S IS JUST A KID.
BIGGEST, Yer makin me feel old! :eek: ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
jack, you would not believe how good fred was, he did not have one donut, he said he is going to blow you right out of the water, i heard the bet was a dollar a pound.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts