BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its going to be sad to see her leave but maybe someone I know will take her and love her just as much as I. Comes with warranties so there is no risks. The new one is almost on its way but it is not officially official for another couple days (I still may back out cause I love this boat so much ;) ) Anyway check out all the details on the link below, thanks.

http://jscafidi.addr.com/2001_trophy_center_console_1903.htm

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Originally posted by mako6950:

How much for the GPS. :D
Like you could understand Italian anyway, damn lawyers make me laugh.

Ron R better open another forum for all the compliments on the new boat for Roddad ;) I forsee in the future another bigger boat so he can go into the deep end
:D

Good luck Joe. :cool:

[ 01-14-2004, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
I've seen this vessel in person. She is sweet, and can do some scootin. Somebodies gonna end up with a nice piece. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Good Luck sellin' her Joe. Whats the new ride????

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris if I had your money I would lol

I really like the Sailfish 236 CC, what I just realized is a potential issue with towing a boat with a 9' beam. I really like trailering for several reasons but most of all because I can fish were the fish are and not bother with were they are not. This has been a major factor is much of my success, I am not limited to a general area. So I am currently deciding what I want to do, I may have to drop down in size a bit or consider dry storage and limit my trailering for them special occasions, like the ASA events or the first week in June up near Manasquan ;)

·
Registered
808 Posts
The sailfish is a hot boat. Good Luck, Trailoring is not a problem. I took the fountain all the way to virginia with no problems at all.
I was even thinking of taking it down for all those striper off of NC.

Chris

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spooled I have already spoken to Rich, thanks.

Capt. Terry, you have mail bro, thanks.

Chris NC you say, when??

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I pull mine with an 02 ford explorer v6 with no problem . That 9 ft beam is hardly noticable unless your inside the boat.I met a guy on another web site who trailers his all over for tourneys with no issues at all.dont sweat it join the club and buy the boat(this is a true fishin machine)You may want to talk to my dealer as he is as good as they come as far as knowledge , price and especially good customer service

·
Registered
331 Posts
See what those damn boat shows do to ya. :D Well Joe, she sure served her purpose. She will be sadly missed. Hopefully the new boat can produce as well as she did. It'll be fun tryin' to break the new one in, bro.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Joe you might want to try ebay if it don't go soon. ;) That sailfish is a beamy small class boat with a real nice flare at the top of the bow.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Joe you would look great in my 38!!! No problem trailering just line it up with those tolls close your eyes and wipe the yellow paint off the rub rail! Thats what those rails are for right? LOL :D :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts