BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Great asset to the fishing community was lost early this weak. Paul Cronin "AKA Budha" passed suddenly early this week. Paul worked at Hand's Too and I know he had many friends on the barn. Paul was a good man and loved to help kids experience the sport he loved. I only knew Paul for a short period of time, he touched all those he met, Paul always had a smile and was passionate about fishing and his community, he was a fireman and worked as a dispatcher. My sympathy goes out to his family and those he left behind. Rest In Peace My Friend.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Skip (2278) told us about his passing. Condolences to family and friends.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Tim, I knew him from your shop and he was always very pleasant to deal with. When ever I ordered bait it was always there for me and Paul always had a smile. He will be greatly missed. Our prayers go out to his family.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I saw him a few weeks ago when he came to our rod building class to bull**** with us the night we were making jigs.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Paul was with us when I went on an open boat trip with Skip Last spring. That was the first time I met the man and he really impressed me as a nice guy. He opened the clams, handed his rod off to another customer when he hooked up, and generally let his fishing knowledge rub off on everyone on the boat. I'm sure he will be deeply missed by many. My prayers go to his family today.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Skip that's a great picture of Paul doing what he loved, They are not sure what it was exactly, so I do not want to talk about something if I don't have all the facts. Pauls funeral is at The church of the Assumption 7100 Seaview Ave Wildwood crest at 11:30 on thurs. I know Pauls smiling down on us working a bucktail on that big jetty in the sky.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
really sorry to hear of this.Great person!and as everyone else stated A happy go lucky attitude with always A smile upon his face.He will be missed.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Tim;; Did not hear the Sad News untill the day of the Funeral,I was STUNNED had just talked to him at my work a week or two ago. Talking Rod Building and Fishing

Hell of a Man!!
Will remember him when I'm on the Beach!

Barry

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Timmy My prayers go out to paul and his family,He was an awesome guy,and was always a pleasure to talk to whe ever i came to the shop ,He will be missed !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts