BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up early only to see wide spread rain. Removed any chance of going back to sleep with two cups of java and decided to give it a shot. The thought of all that open space today was too much to resist.

First stop and I hooked up in all of 30 seconds. The thought of a slaughter entered my mind, but was wiped clean by the fishless hours that followed. Tryed a couple of nearby spots and found only a few shorts. Had to be in by 11:00 so I left just as the rain stopped. it was good bass weather but there was not much life where I was.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rocky I tryed everything today except clams, clams work great but I am too cheap to buy them. The problem was no fish around, It happens,alot of them are upriver now. I could of also ran around to some farther spots but I'm too cheap to burn alot of money on gas every time I go out. Today was my worst day of the season but its ok, they are bound to swim back to me again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ron,
You weren't alone with the bite. I tried the afternoon, thinking awesome weather, eb tide but only was able to get a short. Was very slow fishing yesterday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.