BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a great days fishing call Cap't Steve London Charter and Open boat The Stanley Rose 215-512-1640 ( DUKE O FLUKE 3rd place ,biggest fish)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dougie, Sorry to hear about your boat. Why don"t you come out and fish with me. How's the family? Hope eveything is well. Don't sell any 17 lb toggies. HA HA !! J.O.call me 215-512-1640 STEVE

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I cannot believe that he sold A Tog of A Lifetime.He has been at that Tog game for more than 30 years and he finally get a true "slob" and he does not either take a picture or keep it for a mount.I myself would have a mount made and also include a green crab right in front of the buckteeth.To me that would be like catching a 60 lb + bass and not having a mount made.Oh well,to each his own
You keep shaggin those flukies and I know that one day you will get one that will make the front page of the Fisherman.
That lighting strike destroyed all my electronics,fried my ignition modules on my engine,actually blew up my battery charger,burned up the trim tab wires,vaporized my antennas,and cooked my thru hull tranducers.What a *****!And to top it off,I only have liabilty insurance[got it in case Sammy ever fell on my boat,I would not want to lose my house to Flossie}.Therefor,I have to eat the entire bill of replacing all the sh-- taht I mentioned.
KEEP SHAGGIN!:) :) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts