BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 100 LP's(long playing albums-records) that I am going to sell. All early 70's stuff. I haven't played them in about 8 years and sold my stuff I used to play them on in a yard sale. Some are in pretty good codition(jackets), some not, some are probably scratched, I think most aren't. A buddy of mine borrowed them and put some on disc's and digitally cleaned them up----wow----pretty neat, have no idea how he did all that, but it came out great. Make some offers, I'll probably be takeing them to another site, but wanted to give the Barner's a chance first.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by fishpole5:
I have about 100 LP's(long playing albums-records) that I am going to sell. All early 70's stuff. I haven't played them in about 8 years and sold my stuff I used to play them on in a yard sale. Some are in pretty good codition(jackets), some not, some are probably scratched, I think most aren't. A buddy of mine borrowed them and put some on disc's and digitally cleaned them up----wow----pretty neat, have no idea how he did all that, but it came out great. Make some offers, I'll probably be takeing them to another site, but wanted to give the Barner's a chance first.
email me please if you have any Grateful Dead LP's

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
"Polka" :D LMAOROF

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got a list of 77 and it looks like at least that many more, some real exotic stuff, Rolling Stones, the Who, all the way to Burte Bacharac, Petula Clark, Traffic, Mama's and Papa's, alot of records, some of the jackets are in poor shape, some of the records probably have scratches, some might not even have jackets, I'd really like to sell the whole batch at once, but that doesn't seem likely, btw, I haven't found any Pink Floyd yet, because I'm cleaning as I'm cataloging, so it's taking longer than I thought, I'll keep you guys updated, thanks for the interest. Leon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts