BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I already have a few days work done on my boat. It is nice to get a jump start on the usual spring stuff. Bottoms is almost sanded and ready for paint. Hopefully the warm weather keeps up and we can all go in early. Only issue is the dam sailboat they put behind me. That boat better get in early:please:

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have had the itch for weeks now. Most of my gear is ready to go. Rods and reels all cleaned up, lures retied.. I hit the Canyon runner Sem. went to the AC boat show. I need to clean up some odds and ends and I will be good to go..

·
Registered
924 Posts
send them pelagics north PLEASE

WITHOUT A DOUBT GONNA HIT IT HARD THIS SEASON.MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOUR EMPLOYEE VINCE L. the wardens pass when the bite is hot at the dog for yft or lumps for the bft not to picky.the key word is hot bite be there or here stories.

·
Registered
924 Posts
70 vs

dude good luck topping that stud mako you caught a week before the big show that's fishin huh.hey do you still have that 70 international you were selling .

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Can't wait, my 6 year old is gonna see and reel on his first mako this year. Good Lord willing! Maybe make his first canyon trip.. I get all nervous and shaky just thinking about it! What most don't know, other than those that have fished with us, I will be a bundle of nerves then even tear up when the mission is complete. It is surreal to show them the things that mean so much! Being able to do as was done with Pop makes me very fortunate. :thumbsup:

Best of luck to everyone! Val, while we never met your passion for the sport is very respected. ATB!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Val, why don't you head down to NC for some Tuna action.. Ill be down there a few times this year if you want to get together.

been to Florida 3x's and havnt fished once this winter. I am gonna head down to NC. I m sure I have at least one friend with a boat down there that i can fish with but let me know when your going I will certainly drive down there and fish with you.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If the winter stays like this the big makos will be around the first week of May off Cape May. They are usually far and few between but they are the real deal.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh i cant wait. I got a call tonite telling me im working the mid atlantic and wmo. I hope it holds up cause im pumped.

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
I have had the itch for weeks now. Most of my gear is ready to go. Rods and reels all cleaned up, lures retied.. I hit the Canyon runner Sem. went to the AC boat show. I need to clean up some odds and ends and I will be good to go..

hey john i got your email but no texts.

drop me a line man:thumbsup:

·
Registered
881 Posts
It is going to be a great season based on a pattern that started to develop last year where the yellowfin started to move consistantly east to west and showed itself by the great chunk bite we had in the Spencer late Sept through early Oct. This hasn't happened on a large scale in the southern canyons for several years. I could be wrong (obviously) but I think this will be the best season in quite a while in the Lindenkohl-Baltimore areas. Just hope the inshore bluefin bite holds up longer for us in this area this season.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts