BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that a bunch of boats got gas siphoned out of their tanks and some electronics stolen. I don't have anymore details at this point. Anyone want to fill me in on this more. That sucks.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
:mad: On Monday night/Tuesday morning about 11 boats were hit on Euclid Dr. They go gas, a lot of it! Siphoned it right out of a number of boats and took 6 gal. tanks from a number of small boats. My neighbor lost 40 gals. They must have had a barge to carry away all of the gas. Last night/this morning they hit Absecon Marine (Erkman's) on Faunce Landing Rd. I heard they got a stereo from one boat and some electronics besides the gas. Don't know how many boats were hit. Saw the State Police there when I went by this morning.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geez, Seabear, so what I heard was true........

That's awful. Where I used to slip my boat, a guy got on a 40 ft. Charter boat to steal stuff at 4AM. The captain was sleeping and saw the guy was stealing his stuff........Captain shot and killed him.

I sure hope the cops get these jerks.

Great bite on quality fish today, nice to be on the water for the first time in quite some time.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Just heard this morning that at Absecon Marine 20 out of 23 boats were hit. Doesn't seem like they were in any hurry! :mad:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Underdog, that is not good news. Hope they catch the guys and grind em up for chum:mad:

Good report on the catching though;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ridonkulous

This is ridonkulous what is this world coming to........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't they realize what comes around goes around :confused: :confused: :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts