BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,184 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Bed Bug - I launch my 21 footer there all the time and have never had any problem retrieving the boat even at dead low tide. The ramp closest to the bulkhead (west side) is deeper than the other so I prefer that side although can still launch/retrieve both sides. Make sure you park in designated areas, I have seen vehicles getting ticketed for illegal parking ;)

Make sure you stay in between the channel markers on the way out cause it gets REAL shallow just outside the markers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks

Went down Friday morning, it is the best ramp I have found so far. Too bad the fishin was terrible, green heads galor and only two little guys. How's the crabbing in that bay?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Have never done any crabbing, always chasing fish - trying at least. I'm sure it is good though - you should give Dave at Absecon Bay a call, I'm sure he will have some good advice.

Oh yeah - never fish back there unless you have bug spray or long pants and a long sleeve shirt - the green heads will eat you up otherwise.

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.