BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed to the show tomorrow early before work to pick up a radar for our contender...I'm pumped up!!!! Might grab a few rods to match our offshore gear as well....nows the time!!! Seasons just around the corner!!!!

AC Show look out!!!

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Great minds think alike! :thumbsup:

I am going as well tomorrow with the sole mission of finding out all the info and pricing I can to get a nice radar setup on my boat before April.

·
Administrator
50,813 Posts

I am going as well tomorrow with the sole mission of finding out all the info and pricing I can to get a nice radar setup on my boat before April.
I thought you were buying lunch on Saturday :(

·
Registered
7,031 Posts

Same here, plus some fishing education. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I will also be there tomorrow to possibly buy the lorance structure scan. Anyone have one or have any feedback on them?

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
I will also be there tomorrow to possibly buy the lorance structure scan. Anyone have one or have any feedback on them?
My brother has it and said its a great addition. He uses it primarlilt fishing around the bridges-annapolis bay bridge and cheseapeake BB

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Headed to the show tomorrow early before work to pick up a radar for our contender...I'm pumped up!!!! Might grab a few rods to match our offshore gear as well....nows the time!!! Seasons just around the corner!!!!

AC Show look out!!!

What did you get Carl? I am looking for Radar this year too...What do you think the best small boat radar is out there right now? I have Furuno FF and GPS and really like it....Ed

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
What did you get Carl? I am looking for Radar this year too...What do you think the best small boat radar is out there right now? I have Furuno FF and GPS and really like it....Ed
Ed,give me a call,Ihave a good used Furuno that would be perfect for Your boat 610-357-9180 Scott

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Ed,give me a call,Ihave a good used Furuno that would be perfect for Your boat 610-357-9180 Scott
Thanks Scott just saw this and I will call you today....Ed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts