BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be at the Atlantic City Boat Show again this year. We are in Booth #528. Same booth as last year. Stop in and receive 10% Off your Unlimited Towing Policy, for New Members and Renewals.

Regular Price for Unlimited Towing - $149.00 for the year.

Boat Show Price - $136.00

Save $13 just for signing up at the show!

Ask about our 2-1 offer as well :thumbsup:

We will have T-Shirts and other give-a-ways, be sure to stop by!

www.towboatuscapemay.com

·
Registered
684 Posts
Kev I think Phil means that if we both renew our towing, that is the 2 , and the 1 is my free ticket to the show. Phil would you confirm that?

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
hey phil, can i re-up at the show even though my membership doesnt expire until 7/31/11.. i will be at the show on saturday and i am a size 2xl:)

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
I guess I can use the money I saved tarping my boat to renew my membership:razz::razz::wave::D

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kev I think Phil means that if we both renew our towing, that is the 2 , and the 1 is my free ticket to the show. Phil would you confirm that?
The 2-1 deal is if you have a family member who has a boat or a partner in a boat, we are able to put both your names on one policy. So, if you and your cousin both have boats, you can get two cards with each of your names on it and split the price with them.

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
You going to have that cute girl in the booth again?:huh::D

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
The 2-1 deal is if you have a family member who has a boat or a partner in a boat, we are able to put both your names on one policy. So, if you and your cousin both have boats, you can get two cards with each of your names on it and split the price with them.
Are you listening Uncle Ken? :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
2 for

Just to clarify !! The 2 names one member ship you either have to be "partners in the same boat or be a relative in the "SAME BOAT". IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE CALL ME ON MY CELL OR CALL PHIL. 609-374-0341

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Just to clarify !! The 2 names one member ship you either have to be "partners in the same boat or be a relative in the "SAME BOAT". IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE CALL ME ON MY CELL OR CALL PHIL. 609-374-0341
Calm down Benny...just messin' with ya partner! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts