BASS BARN banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

We've been booking for the 2012 season for a while. Dates are going quickly. We'll be bottom fishing for tog and cod all winter, and will switch to Delaware Bay striper fishing when the bite picks up. We'll be striper fishing until the sea bass season opens(around mid May), and we'll be drum fishing in the afternoons around the moons from mid May through early June.

Mid May starts our daily sea bass trips when the season opens, and if last year is any indication, there will be good cod fishing mixed in with the sea bass! :thumbsup: Awesome trips!

We'll start fluke fishing around mid June, and we'll be jigging for doormats through the summer until the season closes...and then we'll be back to sea bassing! We'll continue sea bassing until fall stripers, and will start togging mixed in with striper fishing towards the end of November/beginning of December.

Our rates are available on our web site at adambombcharters.com. You can call ANY TIME to schedule your open boat dates OR private charters! The calendar is filling fast, so don't hesitate to call today.

Finally, don't forget to set your DVR's for 11am on Saturday, February 18th on NBC Sports Network. We'll be fishing with George Poveromo on World of Saltwater Fishing...jigging fluke in the Old Grounds and Reef Site 11!

Hope to have you aboard soon!

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
Finally, don't forget to set your DVR's for 11am on Saturday, February 18th on NBC Sports Network. We'll be fishing with George Poveromo on World of Saltwater Fishing...jigging fluke in the Old Grounds and Reef Site 11!
Looking forward to this.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guys, a lot of trips have already been booked. Weekend dates are nearly gone, and week days will follow suit. Please give me a call as soon as you can to book your trips! Can't wait to have ya aboard! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, we are steadily booking up for the 2012 season. If you'd like to secure a date, give me a call or e-mail me as soon as possible.

Also, our fluke show on NBC Sports Network with George Poveromo is coming up on February 18 at 11am.

See ya soon! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As we continue to fish through the winter of 2012, we're also steadily booking trips throughout the rest of the year. To reserve your dates for whatever fish you'd like to target, give us a call or send us an e-mail! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Sea Bass

Adam, let me know if you have any open weekend spots for sea bass whenever the season is open.

Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys, dates are filling quickly.

Looks to be a nice, long fluke season and sea bass should open May 19 and continue to October 14, and then we'll have November 1 to December 31. As an added awesome bonus, the winter season of 2013 should be open!

Stripers will be starting early with the warm temps. Call to book your March and April trips!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fluke and fall bass dates are evaporating quickly. I still have a fair amount of spring dates available, especially week days. Weekends are getting tight. Once they set the season for sea bass, I'll be booking lots of full day wreck trips through the spring and fall. Hope to see ya soon! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeremy, weekends are tight. Right now, I have June 30 available. I also have September weekends open, depending on how long the season runs. Let me know, and thanks!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shimwhite, I will be sailing starting again on March 1st. I took a few days to get some maintenance done and get ready for a busy spring! :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts