BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Blackfishing has been steadily good with fish to 10lbs. on each trip and some days even bigger than that! The majority of our take home catches have been in the 3lb. to 8lb. range with each day seeing a handful of larger fish, too. Here is our schedule for next week. Give us a call or e-mail us to reserve your spot/trip as they will fill quickly. We expect fishing to continue to be very good with more and more 'large' showing up with each trip.

Also, striper fishing in the rips has been consistently real good with fish being taken on bucktails! We have TUESDAY set up for a striper trip and as of now we have FOUR open spots.

WEDS., JAN. 11TH: 5 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

We look forward to having you aboard the ADAM BOMB III!

[ 01-09-2006, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We added TUESDAY as a day for STRIPER FISHING! We have four spots open for linesiders then, and other openings for whitechins, as well.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Abomb...could you do a combo tog/striper 8hr trip?? I could probably get at least 2 maybe more for that action

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weather looks fantastic most of the week...Wednesday is WIDE OPEN and they're calling for 5 to 10 knots all day. We can do stripers or tog that day...give us a call to set up a trip!

·
Registered
785 Posts
sorry bro no can do Sat...tooo busy trying to make some dough...I will get out with you soon enough...it may be a last minute deal but keep me in mind...thanks for call..PS whatever happened to offshore seabass...I may take off for that

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Adam, pencil me in for toggin Wednesday.I'm 99.99999% sure my job fell out for that day. Will let you know asap if anything changes.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Joe, no problem! Hopefully next time!

Anthony, will do. We need to get a couple more people, and hopefully get out for some slayin'!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
tautog - sent you an email.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts