BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we'll be togging thru the rest of the month of January and into February. Water temperatures are still in the strike zone, and with the temperatures the way they have been, the temps should remain there for a while. We had tog to over 15lbs. on trips this past week, with many fish in the 4lb. to 8lb. class. Here is our schedule for the upcoming week from Jan. 16th thru Jan. 22nd...

We're full this week, but have plenty of availability next week. We'll be posting a schedule for next week in the next day or so. Thanks!

Last trip - limits to 16lbs. with many 4lb. to 7lb. fish!!

Prior trip with limits to 15.25lbs...

Fishing has been good, so give us a call to get on board! Fishing in January makes for a real short winter, so beat the cabin fever and book your spot! We look forward to having you aboard the ADAM BOMB III.

[ 01-18-2006, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Adam, I may be able to do Sunday Jan 22nd. Keep me in mind.

·
Registered
12,840 Posts
Sunday might be a go for me AB Especially if Dopic is on. Let me know if its open boat trip

[ 01-12-2006, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Adam, right now I have 2 definatly for thurs the 19 th still waiting to hear from the rest of the gang. i'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them. If you could keep those 2 spots for us. Thanks Adam

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys!

Fishfood, you're in for two spots on Saturday the 21st. Looking forward to it!

Big Rigger, you're in for three on Thursday the 19th. Fishing is good! Can't wait.

Dopic, you're in for Sunday the 22nd! You're finally going toggin'! You're coming if I have to drag you kicking and screaming. :D

Tom, I'll put you down for a spot on Sunday. Give me a call or e-mail to confirm. Thanks!

[ 01-13-2006, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
If you still have two slots open for Sunday the 22rd, could you please hold them open until Monday evening? Steve and friend want to give it another try, but are not sure if they can make it yet.

[ 01-13-2006, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: tautog ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, Skip! I editted that.

John - sounds like a plan!!! We've got a big tog killing crew so far for that day.

Kirk - no problem. Let me know ASAP on them! Thanks!

·
Registered
723 Posts
hey adam put me down for the 19 th.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You're on! Just shoot me an e-mail with phone number/etc. so I can get in touch with ya' before the trip. Can't wait!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Adam, I got a confirmation on the 4th man, so that will be 4 so far for the 19th. 1 of the other said he was in I should know for sure this afternoon. Thanks Adam,
Wayne

1 - 20 of 52 Posts