BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just a reminder to set your DVR's for Friday at 2:30pm or Saturday at 11am for World of Saltwater Fishing on NBC Sportsnetwork(formerly Versus). I had the pleasure of having George Poveromo up from Florida with his 28' Mako Marc VI and we had a great day of fluking with some beautiful weather on the deepwater grounds off Cape May. If you're looking to get the juices flowing for some great summer time fishing, be sure to tune in! :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the show yet, so I am anxious to see how it turns out!

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Thanks dude,
Need something like this to chase away the winter time blues :thumbsup:

Heading to my DVR now:D
What channel would that be on on SJ comcast?

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Found it, It's HD channel 206. Friday at 2:30 PM it's called "World of Saltwater fishing" Hope that's it, cause that's what I set my DVR for :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hello everyone!

Just a reminder to set your DVR's for Friday at 2:30pm or Saturday at 11am for World of Saltwater Fishing on NBC Sportsnetwork(formerly Versus). I had the pleasure of having George Poveromo up from Florida with his 28' Mako Marc VI and we had a great day of fluking with some beautiful weather on the deepwater grounds off Cape May. If you're looking to get the juices flowing for some great summer time fishing, be sure to tune in! :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the show yet, so I am anxious to see how it turns out!
George is a barner right ???? I think i remember him posting a few years back ????

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm a little confused. I hope someone could clarify the channel. I get the new NBC Sportsnetwork on channel 28 on Comcast Cable. Will it be on, I'd hate to miss it. Thanks. I don't have HD.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hey Adam,
Next time were out fishing can I get your autograph.:D:D:D

Looking forward to the show:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
hey adam. im looking forward to it but it cant be as good as the video you took of me netting drum on my annual adambomb trip

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
If your wearing a high end, collared, "I fish the flats in the keys every winter wearing my sock less boat shoes and don't use bait cuz I don't wanna get my boat dirty povermo shirts"......... I will lose all respect:D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey Adam, Cant wait to see this show. I remember we fished the next day and crushed them. In fact Georges boat was still there. And I promise I wont say anything about the shirt. Dam how did I let that slip out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the show...I have a few fishing trips I wanna go on this year and I'll be keeping you in mind...

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I am excited to see a good show on deep water fluke. Man, it will probably one of those shows that you watch and sadly is over too soon cause you are really in to it.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts