BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just a reminder to set your DVR's for Friday at 2:30pm or Saturday at 11am for World of Saltwater Fishing on NBC Sportsnetwork(formerly Versus). I had the pleasure of having George Poveromo up from Florida with his 28' Mako Marc VI and we had a great day of fluking with some beautiful weather on the deepwater grounds off Cape May. If you're looking to get the juices flowing for some great summer time fishing, be sure to tune in! :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the show yet, so I am anxious to see how it turns out!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Awsome...looking forward to it.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Wow congratulations! That's great for you...should bring plenty of business for you. Can't wait to see the show. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
375 Posts
Cant wait!!

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder to set your DVR's for Friday at 2:30pm or Saturday at 11am for World of Saltwater Fishing on NBC Sportsnetwork(formerly Versus). I had the pleasure of having George Poveromo up from Florida with his 28' Mako Marc VI and we had a great day of fluking with some beautiful weather on the deepwater grounds off Cape May. If you're looking to get the juices flowing for some great summer time fishing, be sure to tune in! :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the show yet, so I am anxious to see how it turns out!
Most of the time when I watch you it's with the binoculars!! Still might use them when the show is on!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:.. Have been onboard the BOMB before and they were great trips:bow:, hopefully will see you in the flats for bass in a few weeks, I got high hopes for early action!!! Congrats on the show, that was a slammin few weeks before the hurricane wrecked it..

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:thumbsup:
Most of the time when I watch you it's with the binoculars!! Still might use them when the show is on!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:.. Have been onboard the BOMB before and they were great trips:bow:, hopefully will see you in the flats for bass in a few weeks, I got high hopes for early action!!! Congrats on the show, that was a slammin few weeks before the hurricane wrecked it..
Lou, I agree! Hope you enjoy the show! I think the early bass bite should be good. We will find out in a few weeks!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
NBCsports could carry a whole series with Adam with striped ones, tog etc.:D I am ready for some new shows. I think I've seen everything on youtube, even Hooker's deck fisherman!:razz:

·
Registered
375 Posts
:thumbsup:

Lou, I agree! Hope you enjoy the show! I think the early bass bite should be good. We will find out in a few weeks!!!! :thumbsup:
Can't wait for the bass, have the boat ready for tomorrow if I could go. My name is Jim, Lou is my wingman, he posts under lipripper and is always on my boat, YELLOWBIRD is my call, first boat was a yellow grady. Both times I fished your boat it was with a trip that Lou booked. I have a bet with a buddy from work that I can get a 3 man limit of bass in the bay by 3/15..I think I can spend the $ now!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Adom Bomb

Great job Adam :thumbsup:. Not only a good day on the water but cooler full of fish could't ask for anything better than that.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Just watch ya on da tv there Adam.Its was a great show nice job puttin' George on da flatties.You showed everyone NJ really has a productive flounder fishery.I bet you'll be busy as a one legged guy in an *** kickin' contest now,.. if you were'nt already.Catch'em up Cappy!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Adam, great job! That was one great show. My grandkids got a big kick out of seeing our boat in the slip in the opening shots of the show. That made their whole day. See you on the docks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Nice show Adam! Good stuff!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts