BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just a reminder to set your DVR's for Friday at 2:30pm or Saturday at 11am for World of Saltwater Fishing on NBC Sportsnetwork(formerly Versus). I had the pleasure of having George Poveromo up from Florida with his 28' Mako Marc VI and we had a great day of fluking with some beautiful weather on the deepwater grounds off Cape May. If you're looking to get the juices flowing for some great summer time fishing, be sure to tune in! :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the show yet, so I am anxious to see how it turns out!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
That is awesome !

Kudos to you Adam.

If anyone is going to put him on the Fluke, Its you. :thumbsup:

I've been watching his shows.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey Adam, will have to look that up on the tv guide down here in Florida. Wouldn't want to miss the flukemaster showing George how we do it in Jersey. Have a great winter season.

Herb

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Adam, will have to look that up on the tv guide down here in Florida. Wouldn't want to miss the flukemaster showing George how we do it in Jersey. Have a great winter season.

Herb
Herb, you got that right! Definitely on air in Florida(George's home state!)! See ya when you get back to NJ and we'll get out and catch some fish! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
George always does a nice show, but I can't help but think with a couple more guys on the boat it would have looked like a better trip and fishery? Doesn't he usually have more guys fishing with him? You looked great Adam...

Obviously they had a camera guy off and on the Marc VI and then another boat out there with you right?

What time/date of the year was that Adam? Parking lot looked empty...

·
Registered
160 Posts
DVRed it.
Movie Star status now.
Did you learn anything from him??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts