BASS BARN banner

ADAM BOMB FISHING SCHEDULE: 4/3 - 4/9

1K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  TheAdamBomb 
#1 ·
Hey guys, here it is...the first official fishing schedule for the ADAM BOMB III! Be sure to call early, as dates will fill quickly! We're striper fishing everyday! Warmer temperatures are on the way for this week, and the bite in the rips should be getting into full swing. Here is our schedule for the first week of April...

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6TH: AM TRIP - 2 open spots

THURSDAY, APRIL 7TH: AM - 5 open spots, PM - 6 open spots or private charter

We can't wait to get out and get back into some great action! Give us a call, and we look forward to having you aboard the ADAM BOMB III!

[ 04-04-2005, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

#12 ·
Hey guys,

The forecast for this week is looking very nice! Tuesday and Wednesday look great, with calm winds and seas, along with warm temperatures of near 70 degrees. We have availability both of those days, and the bite should turn on good! Give us a call to get set up on one of those trips.

#17 ·
Adam: The pictures don't do the Adam Bomb III justice. You have to see the boat in person to realize what a great fishing machine it is. There's plenty of room for 6 to ride and fish in comfort. The ride will be short as evidenced by the way it flew past us yesterday. See above picture taken by Skip. See you soon.

#18 ·
Ken, thanks for the compliments! She certainly is a fishing machine. I can't wait to have you aboard. Fishing should get into full swing soon. We're going to give the rips a try tomorrow, weather permitting. I hope to have daily reports on the Barn all this week. Thanks again!

#21 ·
Adam,
Long time reader of your reports. Decided to register and get in on the fun. Any spots left on the morning trip for the 22nd? Ryan D recommended a trip with you. Nice boat and great reports, who can resist. Let me know if you have anything avail for that morning.

#23 ·
the bomb moved up i guess last year with all that fishing without water at the dock you just decided it would be easier to buy a new one instead of cleaning. good luck with her i will be in touch for some trips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.