BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Fluke fishing continues to be very good around Cape May! We had fish this past week to 27", along with some nice sea bass mixed in. We are running full and half day fishing trips for fluke. Additionally, if you have a charter that would like to do some wreck fishing, we can run to the wrecks as well and we've had good catches of sea bass with ling mixing in. Finally, for half day charters we can do some bay fluking or have great action jigging blues, too! Just let us know what you'd like to do and we'll take it from there.

Here's our upcoming schedule...

FULL this week, but here's next week...

THURSDAY, JULY 20: 8-HR FLUKE - 3 OPEN SPOTS

FRIDAY, JULY 21: 6 OPEN SPOTS OR PRIVATE CHARTER

We look forward to having you aboard the ADAM BOMB III!

[ 07-06-2006, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
hey adam whats the cost of these trips might have to jump on one day since my family isn't coming down for 4th of july now... are you flounder fishing all these days

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul and Joe - 8hr trips go for $110 per man, and we're diehard flukin'! Shoot me an e-mail if you want to jump on for some DOF practice session! :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Sat. the 8th I want in.Call when you get a chance.I am ready to hammer some flatties with ya.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jim - you're in for the 8th! Looking forward to it! As soon as my phone is operable, I'll call you to confirm. Thanks!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:D Hey guys, we still have openings on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. The weather looks good and the fishing is good! Call us to get onboard.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Friday's weather is looking good and we're heading out on a 8hr flukathon! We have TWO openings available, so give us a call or e-mail us to get onboard. 8-hr trip, everything included for $110/person.

We look forward to having you aboard the ADAM BOMB III!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Adam, You have voice mail. I'll take a Friday slot if there are any left.:)

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
hey adam....whats the schedule look like for the week of 07/22/06-07/28/06

1 - 20 of 21 Posts