BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
11,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Thanks for all the great replies, but the ADAM BOMB II has been sold to a lucky gentleman! Thanks again, and can't wait to see everyone out there in '05!

[ 03-08-2005, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

· Banned
1,053 Posts
Adam, what are you moving up to?

· Registered
2,791 Posts
A Bigger Ho;e in the water to pour money into! :D

Capt.Adam Congradulations on what ever you purchase,The old girl served you well and the new ride will most likely take you further: I wish you well and have a Great 2005 season.Capt.Mike

· Registered
5,420 Posts
Somebody should jump right on this Capt Adam. That is one fish catching machine and I know you took top care of it. ;) Are you going to give the new owner all those HOT
#'s. :D ;)

Your one lucky guy.....2 new baby's in the same year. :D

· Registered
8,811 Posts
Adam,

A little bird told me you had more than one new baby on the way. Congrats on the new ride. If people thought you caught outrageous numbers of fish before, well I can't wait to see what happens now!!

· Registered
11,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses. I can't give any details about the new ride just yet, but you'll all find out soon! She is a great boat, and whoever gets her will have one fantastic fishing boat!

· Registered
5,669 Posts
I fished out of this boat this year. Tons of room. A real clean boat. Nice enclosure for striper season.

· Registered
244 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for all of the good words! We have had a couple of phone calls and a few people have stopped to check it out. I don't think it will be available much longer so if you have any interest in the "fish catching machine" :D give us a ring or send us an email.
Two new babies in two months, man he is a lucky guy!

· Registered
5,669 Posts
Dont forget his baby he latched on to last year ;) He is a lucky guy! You remind me of Amy(my girl).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.