BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Blackfishing has been very good and typically continues that way right thru January. We have had some real big fish already this winter season and plenty more big ones are ahead of us. All January blackfish trips will be 7-hr. trips for $100 per person, tackle and greenies included. If we get a nice weather window, we may also put together a last minute offshore jumbo sea bass trip, as well. Here is our schedule for the month of January...

MONDAY, JAN. 9TH: 1 OPEN SPOT

TUESDAY, JAN. 10TH: 5 OPEN SPOTS/PRIVATE CHARTER

WEDNESDAY, JAN. 11TH: 5 OPEN SPOTS/PRIVATE CHARTER

THURSDAY, JAN. 12TH: 2 OPEN SPOTS

JANUARY 16TH THRU JANUARY 31ST: 5 OPEN SPOTS/PRIVATE CHARTER

As long as the weather is good we'll be fishing. Give us a call or e-mail us to get on board for some great blackfishing. Don't forget, fishing in January makes for a much shorter winter! :D We look forward to having you aboard the ADAM BOMB III.

[ 01-02-2006, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
785 Posts
Abomb..I am interested in the offshore sea bass trip...nice catch yesterday!! hopefully we will get a crew for 1-1-06!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe, I hear ya'! I'll keep monitoring the weather and if it looks like we have a window I'll get a last minute group together. I have a couple of other interested parties for that, too. Probably be a 10 hour trip or so. I hope to get a few more guys for the trip. Togging is good with some big fish around. Thanks and can't wait. Have a great holiday.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Hey Adam...I'd like to get out with you on a weekend in Jan. I'll need some tackle as my boat's all buttoned up for the winter. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Dave

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I would be interested in a seabass trip also! :D

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
James - you're booked for the 9th.

Kirk - you're on for the 2nd.

Marty - you're on for the 2nd.

Paul - you're on the for the 2nd. I tried e-mailing you back a couple times but they keep getting returned to me??? Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
adam pencil me in for the 2nd also ill let you know if i can make it or not saturday sunday at the latest

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
James and Bill, the 2nd is now full, but let me know on other possibilities.

Beav, that is one of several possibilities. Happy holidays to you as well and looks like you had a real nice day on the Capt. Robbins. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts