BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That Adam is one smart guy. Not only is he sharp with a bucktail, but he is also smart enough to put his lovely "better half" in a nice picture in his article in this month's NJ Angler Magazine!!!

There is definitely something about a women in orange Grundens...but I digress......Adam great article and very informative. Funny...I was just rigging up for tomorrows maiden 2005 voyage on The Partnership and a good reading of your article caused me to go back and change one little thing in my set-up. I had tied direct to my PP and you easily jogged my memory about the swivel and the Flouro.

Thanks again and hope you got a bunch today!!!

[ 04-05-2005, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: Partnership ]

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I haven't reas the article but I am guessing you guys are referring to a fluro leader with small swivel for bucktailing??? I think Skip had mentioned something about this before but I never picked up on it. We were also tying direct this past year. 15# Ande tied direct worked pretty good in the rips but maybe the fluro leader will help alot alot. Any input on this would be appreciate guys. Can't wait to get out there soon!!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Twin - she always tells me she taught me everything I know. :D That being the case, I figured I mine as well put her picture in! ;)

Stan, thanks! We'll be out there. It should be nice, and I think the fish will start to bite better and better!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Adam, love the picture of your wife and the very informative article. The boat looks great. See you on the water...Gene

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.