BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Bass Barners!

The highlights for the fishing this coming week include very good fishing for black sea bass on the wrecks, lots of slammer bluefish and some sharks chumming the inshore lumps, and fluke in the Delaware Bay. Fishing this past week was very good, and we look forward to it continuing! Here is our schedule for the upcoming week...

THURSDAY: PM has 4 open boat spots or private charter available

FRIDAY: AM and PM have 4 open boat spots or private charter available

SATURDAY: AM and PM have 4 open boat spots or private charter available

Give us a call at (609) 602-6834 today to make your reservation and get in on some hot fishing action!

[ 06-13-2004, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Howdy Captain,Tracy,what are your fishing plans for Thursday? Jim Mac

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Hey Captain, just saw the long range forecast for Thursday, it doesn't look to promising. Just in case same question for Friday/ Saturday? Are you doing any 5 hour fluke trips? Give me a holler , I need a fish fix. Jim Mac

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Jim! Good to hear from you. I apologize for not ringing you back. I think I am going to switch cell phone service providers today!

Thursday's marine forecast looks good with light 10 knot winds all day. The same goes for the weekend. I have Thursday afternoon, and all day Friday and Saturday to set something up for you. Let me know what day you want to go, how many spots, and I'll set the open boat up for you. We can chase some fluke!!!! I have some spots I really want to try for some biggies.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Hey Captain, thanks for the comeback. I'd like to go fluking Satuday for five or six hours early but can't seem to get any one else to commit. I got a permission slip from the wife already but some of my buddies just can't swing it or choose to sleep in. I'm still trying though. Let me know if you can hook up any one else to put a trip together. Thanks, jim Mac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts