BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ADAM BOMB FISHING SCHEDULE!: 8/3 and 8/7 - 8/13

Hey guys! We've been away from the PC for a few days, but fishing has been real good with fluke, blues, and croakers on the inshore menu! There is also a hot tuna bite happening offshore! We are full for a short bit, but here is our next availability! Give us a call or e-mail to get onboard for some great fishing on the ADAM BOMB III!

All full this week, but will post next week's schedule!

We hope to have you aboard soon!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
GREAT fishing right now, guys! Give us a call to get onboard...we also have ONE spot open on Thursday the 3rd for 8hr fluking! Give us a call or e-mail us to get onboard!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haig, good to hear from you. Fishing is excellent! I saw you had a great trip with Capt Harv - nice job! You're in for a spot on the 12th...see ya then! I have a new cell phone, so send me your cell number so I can call ya with details! Thanks!

3 openings left!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Adam, sent you email.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Adam, Sent you an email yesterday afternoon about Saturday. It came back undeliverable. :confused: Who knows why.:rolleyes: I'm in if you still have a spot open.:D

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Adam, I get back from Canada Aug 10, will be down at my Cape May Court House shack Friday, so put me on for the 12th, Saturday, if there is still room.

I left you a VM.

I'm still suffering in this 60 degree weather here. Tonight it will go down to 43. I'm not sure I want to come home yet! :) Actually, it went up to 68 today. they want 74 tomorrow.

Guy I work with went down to the river where the Clearwater joins the Athabasca. He bought a $20 rod and reel at Wal Mart here, 10# test, and caught the largest freshwater fish he ever caught, a 19 1/2 pound Northern Pike.

I had to laugh as he showed me a picture of it in his bathtub, in the extended stay suite he is at.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Dick, glad to hear you are having nice weather in Canada! You are in for the 12th and there is still 1 spot available. Adam will give you a ring- The Boss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts