BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! We are fishing every day and every evening. Our morning trips are sailing for sea bass and fluke, with some bluefish mixed in, as well. Fishing has been very good. Over the weekend, we had lots of nice sea bass to 5lbs. on our wreck fishing trips. We also fished for fluke, and had a lot of action with some nice fluke being taken! In the afternoon, the drum fishing has been consistent. With the flood tides in the evenings the end of the week, and the new moon approaching, drum fishing should heat up big time! I bet the size of the fish will really increase! Here is our schedule for the upcoming week...

WEEK OF 5/30 - 6/5

THURSDAY - AM TRIP - 6 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

FRIDAY - AM TRIP - 3 OPEN SPOTS

Give us a call or e-mail us to reserve a spot on one of these trips. They will fill quickly! We are also booking future dates on a daily basis, as well. Tuna fishing season is right around the corner, so call now to make your reservations!

We look forward to fishing with you aboard the ADAM BOMB III.

[ 05-31-2005, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Adam

Tentatively put me in for Friday morning AM trip!

I am sure I will get the clearance from the doc for the hand on Thursday. I have BEHAVED!!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dick, thanks for the post! I will put you down for a spot on Friday morning. Also, I got your message, and we'll be leaving at 7AM and returning some time around noon. I am really looking forward to getting you out there, and putting that brand new wrist to work! :D Thanks again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Adam, can you put me down for the thursday wreck fishing trip? If you can't find enough people to go, then put me down for the thursday night drum trip. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John, nice to hear from you! Right now, I have one other guy on the drum trip, so I will put you on there. If we can get a couple people for wreck/fluke fishing, we can do that, too. Please, do me a favor and e-mail me a cell phone number if you could! Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts