BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the warm air and water temperatures, we're going to be turning our attention to STRIPERS as soon as the Delaware Bay opens on March 1st! The fish are already in the areas where we catch them in the spring. I am betting that it's going to be good right away, as many of the DE bay fish never left because it is so warm!

Charters and open boats have been filling up. If you'd like to get aboard, please give us a call or e-mail. Once we start catching fish, the dates go very fast. The months of March, April, and the first couple weeks of May are usually very good fishing. We'll also mix in some blackfish trips in April.

Give us a call or send an e-mail to get aboard! :thumbsup:

We'll be sailing every day the weather permits. The first week of March, we are open every day.

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got some guys lined up to fish our first striper run of 2012! I'll be starting between March 1 and March 3, depending on the weather. I want to pick a nice day and go give it a good look. Call for info and to book your seat!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
hey adam good luck with the stripers...check for drum trip is coming this week...cant wait for striper trip in april and loved the fishing show this past weekend..(except the pink shirt)

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whenever the weather is fit, we're going to be running for early season stripers! The water temperature is where it needs to be and I think it's going to be good early on. Time to give it a shot! The weather the first few days of the season looks iffy on the long range models, but once it dials in...game on! Trips are $95 per person and 5 to 6 hours. Charter rates can be found on our web site. During the first week to two weeks of the season, we'll be doing 1 trip per day working whatever tide we'll have the most moving water. As we get in to the season, we'll switch to our two trips per day. Hope to have you aboard!

hey adam good luck with the stripers...check for drum trip is coming this week...cant wait for striper trip in april and loved the fishing show this past weekend..(except the pink shirt)
Dave, sounds great! Should be a great season! Thank you!

:thumbsup:Fish are going to bypass cape may and go straight to belmar
for me to catch!!!!! :razz:
Good luck capt. and have a good season!
You too, Tony! Thanks very much and good luck in BELMAR! :) Heard from Lenny lately?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts