BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone:

The bite turned on last week, with fish being caught on bait and artificials. It will continue to get better and better as we go, and there are a LOT of fish migrating up the beach and into our area!

Next week, we're booked Monday and Tuesday, but have the boat open...

FRIDAY, MARCH 28th - 6 open seats or charter

SATURDAY, MARCH 29th - 6 open seats or charter

SUNDAY, MARCH 30th - 3 open seats

We can do open boats or charters on these days. As the days are booked, I'll update the availability. Give me a call or e-mail for more info and to get aboard!!!

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Enough with the WIND and RAIN!

Saturday its on. I can't wait to fish. looking forward to it Adam, if its murky we may have to go somewhere with more saltwater, I bet a few are hiding out there;) Also since Mike can't come AGAIN I told him no one will be answering cell phones until the trip is over. No living vicariously thru us while YOUR AT WORK:p Is it saturday morning yet?:eek: Rob

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Adam, Drop me an e-mail with the station you monitor on the water. I tried calling you on a few diff ones tuesday. I wasn't on my boat;) .
I'll be out there tomorrow, but not sure what boat yet.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike, let me know when you can make it out! Hopefully, Rob and I will have a good report for you tomorrow.

Rob, see ya tomorrow! I'll be calling shortly.

George, I'm sending an e-mail now.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Rob, you able to fish on Sunday the 30th? The other guys cant, but maybe your able? If so let me know and maybe we can vacate 2 of Adam's spots for that day.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I hope your kidding....Adam, say it aint so.

Rob, you suck. but I am glad you were bailing fish yesterday, a post trip call would have been nice.

Happy Easter to all!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tom - the 4/16 AM trip you're on is full! See ya then!

Rob - great fishing with ya, see ya next weekend!

Mike - I will call you today!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Spooled said:
CYa 4/16 adam-I know Capt Lew signed on-anyone else?
Tom........... Skip M & George B will be on board also. :) :)

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LPP, I won't be sailing tomorrow with the crappy forecast and lack of crew, but will head out on Thursday. Let me know!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Come on guys!

This weekend is going to be a good one for bassing! Lots of fish with some keepers mixed in! Give us a call or e-mail to get aboard!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts