BASS BARN banner

ADAM BOMB STRIPER SCHEDULE: 10/17 - 10/23

457 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Ippomatic 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

It's finally that time of year again! As soon as this weather lays down, we'll be on the prowl for STRIPERS in the rips. My last run past the Point was in real snotty conditions, but we did see much cooler water and good signs of fish. Once the conditions improve, we should be in to some fish! Here is our sailing schedule for the upcoming week...

THURSDAY: AM TRIP - 2 OPEN SPOTS, PM TRIP - 2 OPEN SPOTS

FRIDAY: PM TRIP - 6 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

SATURDAY: PM TRIP - 6 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

SUNDAY: PM TRIP - 6 OPEN SPOTS OR A PRIVATE CHARTER

Give us a call to get on board. The first stripers will hit the dock this week, so give us a call to be part of the action.

[ 10-18-2005, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

#8 ·
Bob, AWESOME! You plus one, Joe C., and myself for Thursday...can't wait! :D Going for a repeat of last year on just about the same day. Sent you an e-mail last night...let me know on the 'goodies.'

Rick...nope...I am dead serious! I was backwashing one of my live well pumps and when I turned on her on to circulate some salt water in the water was downright CHILLY! So, I turned on the machine and it surprised me, too.

[ 10-17-2005, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

#14 ·
Adam, I sent you an email. Thanks Ipp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.